Monday, September 19, 2005

"I'm done talking to them."


COACH WEIS: Yeah, I was hot. This is the second week in a row that I've had the same problem. When I talk to the officials before the game, I tell them that if we have anything special that I want them to look for. I walk over and say `Let me explain something to you. We have two personnel groups where we're going to shift from a normal formation to a four open set, and when they shift, if they move into the neutral zone we are going to react and then you're going to call the defensive penalty; correct?' And they said `Correct.' And I said, `For gosh sakes, the one thing I ask you to look at, I tell you, you were going to do it, I explain to you what we're going to do and you still call it on us.' So I said I'm not going to talk to them anymore. I did it twice, it didn't work; so I'm done talking to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home